I have re-shot this recipe and would like to post it again. It is delish!
It’s has been a beautiful weekend. Nice and sunny, therefore deserves an ultimate brunch. This dish is a punchy, flavoured-filled way to start a day. Here are words from it’s creator ‘Gizzi in Skinny weeks and weekend feast‘ :
There is a bit to do to create this dish but, by GOD, it’s worth it. I was introduced to sweet potato mayo by an Australian friend of mine. It’s a revelation, and one I’m starting to see pop up on more cafe menus across London.
( Serves 4, Prep time: 10 mins, Cooking time: 1 Hour 15 mins)
- 1x 150g (ish) sweet potato
- 2 tbsp good-quality mayonnaise
- 4 fresh chorizo sausages, cut in half lenghtways
- 4 free-range eggs
- 2 tbsp of olive oil plus extra for drizzling
- 4 slices of sourdough bread ( I used ciabatta instead)
- 4 small handful of rocket leaves
- 1 roasted red pepper (…
View original post 241 more words